Most dogs have thick warm fur which we love to tickle. The fur is essential for regulating their body temperature. However, the fur also invites a host of parasites in the form of fleas and ticks which can lead to an infestation. A tick infestation is quite problematic because of the following reasons:
- They feed on animal blood which can lead to anemia in animals.
- They are carriers of multiple diseases that they can transmit to animals and humans. Some of the common diseases caused by fleas are Lyme, rocky mountain spotted fever, and tick paralysis. Tick infestation is threatening to both humans and animals.
- They cause allergic reactions in their hosts. Signs are intense itching, red spots on the skin, and bald patches on the skin.
- They are gross and unhygienic.
Ticks are more active during summers. The five major types of ticks which commonly infest dogs are listed below:
- Gulf Coast tick
- Deer tick
- American Dog Tick
- Lone Star Tick
- Brown Dog Tick
These ticks differ in their lifestyles and appearance but they are equally harmful. Ticks are parasites on the outside while there are some parasites that reside inside the dogs. The most common parasites that infest a dog’s internal systems are roundworms and hookworms.
- These parasites cause ailments of the digestive system such as stomach ache, diarrhea, and nausea.
These worms pose a threat to humans as well. Dogs feces contain eggs of these worms which can enter into the human body due to mishandling and unhygienic practices. Parasite infestation, whether it’s inside the body or outside, is quite problematic.
- However, Zoetis Petcare has come up with a unique solution to these problems. Simparica Trio is a magic drug that can save your pup from multiple dog ailments.
<<< Best Prices On Simparica Trio – Click Here >>>
<<< FREE SHIPPING >>>
Simparica Trio – A Panacea for Dog Ailments
Simparica Trio comes in the form of chewable tablets. They contain three important ingredients listed below:
- Sarolaner – It is an effective medicine that kills fleas and ticks.
- Moxidectin – an anthelmintic drug that stops heartworm infection.
- Pyrantel – a medicine that kills roundworms and hookworms in dogs.
The combination of these three medicines is very effective in treating the above-mentioned dog parasites and the diseases caused by them. These tablets can be orally administered to dogs that are above the age of 8 weeks and weigh more than 2.8 lbs.
- With their triple action formula, Simparica Trio tablets claim to outdo similar medicines available in the market. Whether this claim holds true or not can be determined by other users’ experience with the medicine. Let us take a look at the reviews given by pet owners about this medicine.
Reviews for Simparica Trio Tablets
Simparica Trio has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. 80% of users have found the tablet to be an excellent remedy for parasitic infestations and infections caused by them. Only 10% of users did not approve of the medicine and gave it 1 out of 5 stars.
Users of Simparica Trio have the following feedback about the medicine:
- Contrary to other similar medicines, pet dogs are not averse to taking this medicine. They enjoy the taste and chew it easily.
- The medicine is affordable. It needs to be administered once a month which is quite a relief for pet owners.
- Triple action formula packed in one medicine makes it more convenient than administering three different medicines for different ailments.
- Fast action against fleas and ticks.
If your dog is suffering from flea infestation, heartworm disease, or internal parasites such as hookworm and roundworm try Simparica Trio. The experts at Autumn Trails and Veterinary Center recommend this medicine for treating common dog ailments.
Autumn Trails and Veterinary Center is located in Charlottesville, VA.
If you are looking to purchase Simparica TRIO stop buy our store here: https://autumntrailsvet.vetsfirstchoice.com/search/?text=simparica